Friday, January 12, 2007

More than a week eh..

...I know..where was I...What did I do ?...What's with this rubber chicken in my hand ? o_O...I've been rushing to finish the daily homework..at school of course..Cause my hands never want to touch my schoolbag once I reach home..It's either walking at the lake or gaming after I get home from school..I tell ye...It's just no use.....Neways..I got in trouble with Pn. Mazuva the other day..So now..I have to finish the activities and quick checks in Chapter 1.....Bloody hell ^^..Nothing much to say again nowadays..It's just the usual laughter in class..Oh yeah wait..I doth have news...Our add maths teacher (no names....a dude though..go figger -_-)..told us to stay back for extra add. maths classes..but then the jolly man goes home without telling us anything...I'm gonna burn his hair off..What's left of it anyways..Dammit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home