Sunday, September 02, 2007

Malaysia turns 50

Okay..we turned 50 a few days ago. So I'm late posting..but I was so tired on the 30th..I only got back home from the fireworks display at about 2.30 am O_o..the fireworks display was awesome heh. I just spent the 31st at home sleeping..too tired.

I am now in Group A of Subash's extra classes. (Group A is the ..least capable..)..Yes..I want to cry. No, I don't need your shoulder. Yes, I'm still figuring out how I will get to the place. No, keep your damned shoulder away. Yes, I _will_ have that ice-cream.

I am now also suffering from ADD. I just opened wikipedia 2 minutes ago to search for something..but I totally forgot what I wanted to look up. Incidentally, I also had a bunch of things I wanted to post here but I can't because I forgot ..( not an excuse...really ^_^ ).

And so...Happy Birthday to Malaysia ^^.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home