Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival =)

Now this one's weird...In chinese..we call it 中秋节..because as the name implies..it is during the Middle of Autumn..it is during this festival that we eat mooncakes..and yet..when 中秋节 is translated to English, most people say "Happy MoonCake Festival"....you don't see me going around saying "月 饼节快乐!" do you ? O_O

Aight..my parents said I had to go to school today..so I went..and by the gods..it was a bloody waste of time..before recess we had 3 Biology papers..so those who didn't take Biology had nothing to do..then after recess, we had 2 modules of Chemistry. Later today (Wednesday), we'll be having the remaining modules of Chemistry and a forum....Fugg..

We got on Marcus' car after the chemistry papers and had some food at a Curry House near my house..I nearly asked the shopkeeper if they had beef rendang..lucky I didn't O_O

Heh..the mid-autumn festival...I gaze at the moon a lot...I love it..there's something serene and tranquil watching a cloudless sky with only the soothing presence of the moon as a companion...I can just stare at that orb until my mom calls me to come into the house lest I get kidnapped by evil men who want to sell me off to gigolo traders......uh..right..anyways...My sister and I lit some candles and lanterns and had some fun.....but then the wind came in strong and it rained a wee bit..so we went back into the house and ate some moon cakes and desserts...and here I am now..with bleary eyes..thinking how the heck I'm gonna make up an excuse to skip school again XD..heh..Nights ^^

PS ..Why do the prices of Hallmark cards never convert to our currency nicely ? I mean..a US$2 card is worth RM11 at Borders >_<

PPS ....I like girls who are impossible, don't I ?...Dammit...Why ??!!

PPPS ...Do I give her the card or not ? O_O

PPPPS ...Nothing here..just..wondering how many "P"'s I could fit here XD

2 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhh, this time you die la.
SO many girls you dun want to choose, why choose her? Whos eproblem

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Stryder said...

Cause I like her.. ;_;

 

Post a Comment

<< Home