Saturday, December 08, 2007

A whirlwind ..of emotions

Fwine..I felt guilty for not posting..so here's an update...A huge fuggin one.

First off, my phone is dead. I got pushed into the swimming pool. No, I did not purposely drop into the swimming pool because a girl was shouting for help. (Don't look at me like that). The dude who pushed me has my phone now, he's gonna repair it or replace it for me. Yeah..I miss my phone. *Slap* I told you not to look at me like that.

Secondly, the prom. Well, the prom organized by the peeps in my class has been combined, We're now in cahoots with the people from the Promtay. I know I might be the slowest committee member who's posted about this. You all might have known earlier, I was just too lazy to update. So here's some details about it.
1) It's on the 15th of December.
2) It'll be held at the Barra Restaurant at KL Tower. Ground floor methinks. Swanky, eh ?
3) The theme is Retro Christmas. Yes, dresses from the 70's. Disco style. We're talking Afros and what not. Snazzy dance moves. You best watch some Saturday Night Fever.
4) There'll be awesome performances including a prominent DJ.
5) Tickets are at Rm70.
6) Look, check the promtay blog. Everything's there actually XD.

Hrm..Okay now..what else..Gosh. Yeah. I auditioned to be the MC for the prom. So er, there'll be 3 MCs on that day. I hope the organisers don't drop me. I'd really like to be an MC but I'm so scared and nervous. Couple that with the fact that I'm still quite new to the other MC-s and I'm just shaking at the knees.

Yeah..I still haven't found a partner yet. I don't know if I'll be able to....Dayum it.

Aha..here's something. I went to Midvalley. Mon BC friends wanted to have a gathering. And a gathering we did have. 11 am at Midvalley Megamall they said. But I was there before 9 am. Why ?, you ask. still have no idea. I couldn't even find a way into the building that early. I just circled around and finally found a way in. Had breakfast at McDonald's. Then I went to Speedy Videos to check on the anime available. I spent nearly an hour there. I just had nowhere to go. Couldn't find any Ichigo 100% anime though. Yes, I love Ichigo 100%. After that , I went to MPH to while away the time. Kinda lost myself there, because it was Midday when I finally left. Seems the dudes had been calling me for a while now. I rushed to the cinema. After a few minutes, the others came too. They had told me before that there would be 3 guys (including me) and 2 girls coming. But suddenly, another girl who said she couldn't come showed up. =). Anyways, we lined to buy tickets to the Golden Compass. One of the original girls coming said she might be late so we bought the 2 pm show...Well..There was a long time before the movie started, so we just walked around.

Line break. I hope I didn't hurt your eyes. Awww...it did ? Well here. *Slaps*. Didn't work ?...hmm. Oh well. Yeah..2 pm finally came and we went in. The movie wasn't bad actually. I just wished it was longer. I mean..there wasn't enough Daniel Craig O_O. And heh, the girl who was supposed to come didn't show up. Dammit Ju Ween, bring me some thingeys from Japan >_<...Yeah..after the movie, we just walked around again. I left at about 5.30pm. As soon as I got home, I went to sleep. I was so exhausted. I blame my being at Midvalley too early in the morning.

Well..what else. I'm broke by the way. Seriously, I'm very out of cash. My father won't allow me to work. I have no idea why. He says if I need money he can give me some. But it's not the same is it ? I mean, when I use his money, I feel guilty. If I work though, at least I know the money I wasted was mine to begin with. >_<.

Oh yeah. The promtay's on the 15th. And I'll be leaving for Thailand on the 16th. So if you aren't satisfied with me as the MC on that day, send any hatemail to my email address ^^. If you liked me however, send cash please.

Final note? I'll be taking the undang lecture alone. I .. well I asked someone to go with me. The person agreed. And I admit..I was very happy. *grins sheepishly*. But things didn't work out. So I'll be taking it soon anyways.

Will continue to update about the promtay when I have the chance. Going for another rehearsal on Wednesday probably. Cross your fingers and hope I really get the MC thingey ^^.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home