Monday, January 07, 2008

It is now, officially, with her aid (albeit online) officially over and done with.

She's finally told me to give up. Though I had to ask her to do this for me, she's still the one who said it, so I can finally give up. It would have had greater effect if she had told me in a more formal way. "Jus giv up". Anyways, I can finally move on I guess.

When I was still in secondary school, not too long ago (mwahaha) some of my female friends sometimes sported new hairstyles after the holidays. When I asked them why the change, some usually answered that they had experienced emotional hurt and needed a new change. I never knew why. But I know now heh. I got my hair trimmed today and I'm also cleanly shaved. And it feels good.





I forgot what day of observation it is anymore heh. I've just got rejected and I'm posting pictures of a flower soon to blossom. I must not be thinking straight.


Well, I'm free now I guess. Time to start forgetting and putting stuff behind me. My mind is still filled with so many 'ifs' but at least I can give up now. And there's this mighty good looking bottle of liquor nearby. Nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home