Saturday, January 05, 2008

In a few days, I will be a free man.

That is, as soon as she reads my off line messages and kindly does what I requested. "I'm sorry" doesn't cut it. I'm sorry (take that), if you think I'm being rude. But seriously, it took me almost 2 years to gather up the courage to tell you that I like you. Just saying "I'm sorry" is like...like...I cannot begin to describe the frustration.

So, I am now requesting a formal rejection. I don't want any reasons or anything. (I already know how bad I am as a potential boyfriend) I want a firm "No, please give up". Nothing else. You'll be doing me a great favour. I don't want to have any hope anymore. Crush me if you please.

Why am I so pissed at this moment? It's because I saw you online earlier. And I didn't want to talk to you yet because my family was nearby. I was typing up the things I wanted to say to you. And just before I click the "send" button, you go off line. I said "WTF" countless times. But I don't care anymore. So yes. I await patiently. For the last time.


And er..no pictures of the lotus flower today. I was out all day and only got back home at night. My phone couldn't take a picture of the flower without seriously screwing up the lighting. New pic tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home