Thursday, January 10, 2008

It's so cold...

In the morning anyways. My air conditioning unit goes into super-cooling mode during the night. In the morning, you're so cold you don't even feel it. I'm serious. I had only my head exposed. I had blanket covering every part of me below my neck. I didn't feel a thing. I touched my nose and it was soooo cold O_O.

Anyways, I dreamed about her again. This shouldn't be happening you know. At least this one was a nice dream, not like the last one. Oogh.

I don't remember much about it now. But I do remember that we were in a car. I think we were going on about who was going to drive it. Then we were both suddenly in the back seat. The thing I remember most, is that I held her hands for a moment. It used to be wishful thinking. Now, it's impossible (and stupid) thinking.


Anyways, me and the guys are trying to plan a vacation to Pulau Redang. Still searching for a place to stay though. Might go down to Bukit Bintang tomorrow to visit a hotel's city office.


Took this about 3 days ago. Marc and Siong Tat took some pics of it too. Not fully blossomed yet.



Took this yesterday. Before it rained. I forgot to set my phone correctly so it's not that clear. It's beautiful, isn't it ? Just like...*sighs* heh

The petals to that flower fell this morning. After the rain yesterday, the petals at the top had been pushed down by the rain. A unique sight, but I forgot to take a picture.

Never fear though, there is another bud currently growing in the garden. Hope that one is more beautiful =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home