Monday, January 21, 2008

Jacky Cheung O_O

I just got back from his concert in the Arena Of Stars in Genting Highlands. He says that this (the 99th) concert will be his last one overseas (For a while). Thank god I came O_O.

He's 46 now. And he still looks good. And he sounds great. Though he did say himself that his voice today wasn't so good because he was a bit sick.

I went with a female friend of mine. Our seats weren't bad. We were on the middle-right of the arena. Not many pretty girls to see though heh.

The Heavenly King started off with some fast-paced songs. I betted with my friend as to how many clothes changes he would make. She said 10 and I said 7. In the end, he only changed 5 times O_O. I can't stay awake much longer, so I'll go into detail next post.

Jacky Cheung, I love you =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home