Sunday, January 06, 2008

I had a dream..

And mind you, it's one of the most stupid dreams you've heard of. And Here's how it goes.

I'm in school. I know that because I'm wearing my uniform. Except school is humoungous. Very huge. And it's in the style of a castle or something. Because I remember I climb stone steps to get to my class.

It's recess I guess, because I'm wondering around school. Then suddenly, a group of my friends are standing in front of me. One of them says "Kent, yao guai lou kau gan gniy uhs (Spelling order changed so that I won't get too depressed)" Translation = *Kent, someone's courting gniy uhs*. So I drop whatever I'm doing and I run to the field. Cause my dream told me she was most probably there. Funny thing is, all my friends run to the field too. But they run so fast O_O. It's like they had rockets strapped to their backs. I was running down the stairs when they had already reached the field.

I remember the stairs the most. I have no idea why. It's just stuck in my head. Most likely because when I was running down it, I was thinking to myself "This is a romantic place." Weird huh ?

Anyways, when I get to the field, all my friends are already there are discussing. They're all hiding standing behind a big tree on one side of the field. I get there and I see her on the opposite end of the field. Very far away. And there's a tall western fellow standing next to her. I don't really remember the expression on her face, but I kinda think that she was a bit neutral and confused. I think. I face my friends and go ," What should I do ?".

I turn back to look at her and the western dude is gone. She's at the same place, but now she's sitting on a bench. And her mother is sitting next to her. All of a sudden , I say "DAMN IT! That western dude is going to marry gniy uhs !! What the Hell do I do now ?!?!".

So I run towards her. Halfway through the field. I suddenly wake up. I had that dream 2 days ago. And I'm so stupid for having it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home