Saturday, February 28, 2009

I love the rain

I went to the doctor's yesterday. It was raining heavily as I was waiting for the LRT to come. You have to admit that rain adds a certain sense of nostalgia to a place. When it's raining, everything becomes so peaceful and calm. The cool wind helps too. Maybe because the Maluri platform has lots of trees and stuff. When it's raining, and you look towards the track, it's like you're in some distant place in the Far East. And you're waiting for a coal-driven train to take you back to your hometown, where you'll give out a sigh of relief when you see that familiar train station coming towards you. And as soon as you step out of the train, you'll take in a deep breath of refreshing air and say out loud to yourself "I'm home." Then, you'll go to your favourite place to drink, and catch up with your schoolfriends.

I have no idea what's gotten into me.

See ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home