Monday, February 23, 2009

It's on fire O_O.

We went to Wee Kiat's BBQ party on Saturday. A birthday party of sorts, since Wee Kiat's, Kit's and Kum Hon's birthday were all near each other. So Wee Kiat invited all of us for a birthday bash. As usual PSG was there again. As the Olympic Athletes light the fire, so does PSG start the BBQ fire. Kit came and picked me up at 6. We reached at about 7. The sky was kinda dark when we arrived though, but after settling down for a few minutes, Wee Kiat asked us to start the fire. We still got to rest a bit though, because Pinky (I..don't know how to spell her full name anymore XD) just went out to get firestarters.

After we got the firestarters, we started what we came to do =P. There were 2 grills. Kit, Tat and I took one side and Mun Fai and Harrison took the other. Fai was using the fan to get the charcoals on fire. The modern, cheating way, if you will.We were using the traditional way. Newspapers and self created wind, not of the variety produced from the behind.

We were getting along quite fine. With our expertise in blowing water, blowing air was a piece of cake. Indeed, our grill was too hot. We actually set the piece of wood under our grill on fire. No ashes or anything, just heat transfer. How's that ? You cheating, modern prats ? XD

After we got the fire going, we all went in for a bit of rest. The others then started preparing the food. The girls also prepared the drinks. There was Syrup water..and something made by Wai Mun. We eventually finished Wai Mun's drink in the end.

We had chicken, beef and mutton. No pork though. Lots of hot dogs. And some Ubi. I forgot the English name. It was all great fun. Kit asked me to try what I learnt in NS on Kit Yeng. It didn't work. I was laughing the whole time though =P

Wee Kiat's mom bought 2 cakes. Thanks auntie =). I didn't eat any though. But the dessert the neighbour gave us was ace ^^. After the party, we went back to PS for some drinks and got back home late.

You'll notice that I don't have a lot of content. That's because I'm too lazy XD. And I didn't take any pictures. Or the whole post would have just been me captioning them XD.

Nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home