Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's one of those days.

I woke up late today. But I slept late, so I guess it figures.. We went to watch Benjamin Button at Times Square yesterday. Brian and Yuen Cheng joined us. For the record, Yuen Cheng's a wussy who won't go to Blush xD.

The movie was quite nice. Definitely long O_o. And it was worth it. Mainly because I didn't pay Yuen Cheng back for the tickets. Sadly the drinks at GSC suck. To be more specific , their 100 tambah drinks suck. It's...like a decarbonated drink and sickly sweet. Ugh.

Today wasn't a very good day. Class only started at 11am but we reached around the normal time. Luckily I brought T3 and PC Gamer to read. But I gave up after around an hour. Further Pure tutorial wasn't any better. My teacher was kinda emo because only around 7 people showed up for class. Meh.

Then at 12, I went to the Sports Complex to play badminton with Tat. It wasn't really fun for me. My shirt restricted my movements, I was wearing jeans and I was running around either barefoot or in Crocs. But at least I got to move around. I felt lethargic the whole day. But I was also really, really tired after that heh. Class ended at 4 today..I saw her sitting there in the canteen. She was waiting for someone... I don't really want to know who, because my stomach already had that empty feeling. I didn't talk to her either, it just doesn't work. I'd check my phone to see if she replied me earlier when I smsed her, but I already know what's going to happen. So I'll save myself the trouble =).

One of these days, I'll move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home