Tuesday, February 20, 2007

In Thailand..On the beautiful island of Samui..

FYI..Koh Samui means Samui Island..most of the islands here start with the word Koh =)

Anyways..I've been in Thailand for 3 days now. The food is good, the scenert is better..and the girls are best =)..No I'm not drunk yet..The beer's with my dad in the room..I'm stuck here paying for my computer usage..It's Rm20 for 2.30 hours of internet ...Can you believe it? oO
Thailand is awesome as usual..Samui is also awesome as usual..The Thais' really know how to attract your attention..They use all sorts of fancy lights for their ristorantes and pizzerias...Yeah...Malaysia sucks at advertising....Just my opinion though =)

We're staying at a place called Sandy Beach Resort..It's next to the Beach obviously =P..The hotels next to us are pricey..to the left are rooms at Rm 600 a night excluding taxes..and to the right...well....It's about the same...We only arrived yesterday night..so we kinda slept in this morning heh....We went out for a late breakfast and the went back to the room..I had a walk along the beach..I wasn't quite prepared for the large amount of foreigners..Usually..when we come there aren't many people...A nearby Thai selling corn-on-the-cob (who mistook me for a Thai..am I that sunburnt ?) said that there were more people yesterday..I can't really believe it though...Nearing evening, my mother and I took another walk along the beach..I believed we walked leisurely for about 1 kilometer before finally seeing a topless american/british/german/french...someone.....1 kilometer for a pair??!!..I dunno if it was worth it =P

And by the way..the CD/DVDs here are cheap..my sister has already bought a DBSK album (it's original mind you) and a collaboration disc which also has that 5-sissy-group inside..So...if anyone is interested send me a message or something... [ you all will most likely never see this post..so I won't really have to worry about girls yelling "..YOU DIDN'T BUY ONE FOR ME ?!?!?!?"]...And..er..what else?..The girls..ah yes the girls..as I was saying...The foreigners are quite generous with the back...They usually show alot of the back...Which leaves me thinking..why stay in a room at 100 us dollars a night of all you're gonna do is just sit on the beach and read a bloody book ?...Let me stay..I swear I will fully use all the available facilities and then some =P..Okay..Nothing much else to say btw..cept that Hatyai was bombed again..poor people :(..

That's that..I'll try to take some pictures if I can..but don't count on it..

Last repetition
Anyone who wants the third DBSK album should leave a message here or leave me an email =)
[..it'll never work of course..I'm be off scot-free..nobody will ever know mwahahahahaha]

Cheers from Thailand

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home