Wednesday, February 21, 2007

....Tired..

(Nobody left a message..I won't have to fork out some money to buy the DBSK albums..W00T!!)

Ye know what ? I'll save what happened in the morning for the last part of the post =)

The morning started well..I went down to the beach early ..the sea was calm..An English chap was leveling the sand around the hotels..he must have a lot of time on his heads...We had some food for a late breakfast and then we headed to the Hin Lad waterfall....My parents said that we were here 11 years ago.....I don't quite rememer though..My mother and sister didn't want to rough it out so my dad and I grabbed the camera and headed upstream..Rough climb..We went further up than anyone did that day...there was a sign at the entrance that said that the big waterfall was located about 2km from the base....We didn't make it that far..I mean..the rocks..I had to run up a a sheer rock face once..twas scary..Because my shoe was already slippery..and It didn't help that my legs were already hurting....Along the way though..I splashed water onto my face..the water was cool and refreshing..

The gwai lou really like to show it all..I must have seen at least 5 pairs of full moons going up and then down stream...I think there was even a person who was fully nude..I didn't pay much notice though...

After the hard climb, we went to Tesco Lotus and had lunch at MK...I wanted to go to the shooting range..but it was too expensive..Instead..I settled for 3 games of airpuck against my sister..I'm happy to say I won 3 games but I lost to her in another game..that..hit-a-weasel game...she had higher points than me OO

After that..we went back to the hotel..I rented a kayak and went kayakking first with my father..then by myself..then my sister joined me...quite fun..And it was sunset time so the sky was magnificent ^^...My shoulders were hurting..but I still went for a swim after.....

We had dinner at a place opposite Tesco...We were here before...It's gotten bigger now..but the prices are still reasonable...reasonable enough that the table behind us left a 200 baht tip OO....We had fish,mango kerabu and green curry..then some fried rice....good stuff ^^

After dinner, we walked to a nearby Night Market. My parents bought some orchids..we went to the orchid place earlier but nobody was there to sell us any..so we left...the market had a lot of stuff...It also had 2 groups of dancers..the first group danced slowly and seductively on stage..while the second group danced along to techno music on tuned up cars with more 'oomph'....There was a beautiful girl among the 2nd group of dancers..oh well XD

And now...the part of the post that should've been on top but is now here....
I had a nice dream yesternight....I can't give the details but it was nice...No..it wasn't..ahem ahem..just a nice dream..I worked hard in the dream to get it too >_<..But it all went kapoof when I awoke suddenly to the sound of the foreigners loudly chatting next door..damnit!..And try as I might to dream about that thingey again..I couldn't make it happen..*sighs*...

And that's that Oo...I'm leaving Samui tomorrow..and then I should be back in Malaysia by Friday..or maybe Saturday..and then exams..gawd =P

Nights all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home