Saturday, April 07, 2007

"Philophobia" XD

"Philophobia" is the fear of being in love or intimacy with someone. And by gawd..I have that =P Because I never confess to someone, I have now developed this thingey. "Wai ?" you ask..? Well..harbouring a crush on someone for a year plus ain't fun y'know ?

In other news..I was supposed to go for a table tennis competition today but I told the teacher I couldn't go because I have tuition on Saturdays..I couldn't skip any more Saturdays because I'm going to miss 2 days already...then last night my tuition teacher called and told me there wouldn't be tuition today..So yeah..wasted ^^..I also took a survey by some people from C.E.S at the Hang Tuah station..Said they'd call me and gimme a test at their institution to gauge my English...They haven't called yet..and they better not..I don't have time to go running around XD

And finally..after I don't know how many months..I finally watched Night At The Museum..took long enough to buy it..the Pirated DVD Gang are really being hard to reach =P..Anyways..It was a blast..so now ..this Dum-Dum wants to sleep..g'night =)

2 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Blogger Observer said...

Seems a lot girl related topics man

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Stryder said...

I'm below 18..I have the right to rant about girls XD..What..you want a new poem from me ? =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home