Thursday, April 19, 2007

Bad week heh

It's not been a very good week for me >_<...For reasons best kept to myself anyways...I racked my brain to try and do an essay today at school..no dice....hate myself for being like this XD...But I think I'm feeling alright now..so ...WEeEEeeE =)

In other thingeys..I watched Wild Hogs on Tuesday night at 1Utama..very funny..It's great to see the 4 comedians..and the police officer (one of the doctors from Scrubs) is hilarious =)...I'd recommend it to anyone who needs a laugh...Gawd knows I need some..

Anyways...they say that there are physics extra classes now after school on Thursday and Fridays...too bad I can't stay back for em cause I have tuition at Berjasa...Then Pn. Mazuva says that there'll extra classes for Biology on Thursday or Fridays too....Couldn't take the bad schedule..So I bugged her yesterday during Coco and she agreed that she'd try and conduct the extra classes on Tuesdays.....Yay..but I'll still be freakin tired...Neways fellows..that's all for tonight..I'm exhausted..g'night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home