Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Parents Meet Teachers ?

I'm not going to school today..It's supposed to be PMT day..but my class teacher hasn't been in class for 2 weeks..and I don't really think the teachers have good words for me oO..So now I'm stuck at home..Nothing to do..well..actually I do..My group has to do a presentation of Chapter 6 of The Pearl...Problem is..I have no idea what to do..Sure..y'all can say "Idjit..you're supposed to do stuff like Plot,Summary,Literary devices" and thingeys...But it's still the same..my brain won't work..(I suspect it hasn't worked since I first saw girls)..We were gonna do an act of chapter 6..y'know..Funny the whole thing up...But g'dammit! I just can't bloody work..

The only solution to this problem is Ice Cream..which I have..(Baskin Robbins XD)..So..I bid you..Good day ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home