Thursday, April 12, 2007

..Birthday presents XD

A good friend of mine has her birthday coming soon..I heard that she was into DBSK..and last Friday, I saw a shop in Pudu Plaza that sold one of their items..it was a photo album with a CD and a DVD which consisted of a concert and a "making of" the concert..I thought that present would be nice (I'm not really good with presents) so I rocked downtown to KL on Tuesday (wanted to go down with someone but the person had other plans XD) and bought it....When my sister saw it..she said that all her friends who had bought it said that the DVD has problems...So I tried my DVD..true to her words..the DVD couldn't be read on the computer..and the DVD player couldn't even detect it oo...I coulda crushed the dvd right there and then..But I thought for a while and downloaded some programs to check the DVD..and voila!..I managed to detect the DVD and it showed that yes, there were tracks in it.....Risking my 8 hours of sleep daily (Okay..fwine..my 5 hours of sleep daily..lousy pc games XD)..I sat by my computer as it ripped the DVD of its innards..and what do I get ? Yes my friends..the tracks were ripped successfully..the concert footage was crystal clear...but, there was no menu..the smart people who made the DVD screwed up the menu part of the DVD..so me thinks thats what wrecked the whole DVD..course..that's just an opinion..I have no idea what's wrong with it actually oO...So I tried burning it onto another DVD and it worked too..Oh JOY and Hallelujah!

(So now..I just need to buy a DVD9 to burn the entire concert into it..and also a giftbox..g'damn XD)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home