Sunday, April 01, 2007

Muh mind is empty oO

Yeah..no idea what to post about >_< I suppose these few days have been boring..I nearly threw someone into a pool but that's about as exciting as it gets....The more humiliating part came in Wednesday when I joined St. John's Ambulance..I want to be a junior..being a junior rocks..you can make jokes and if you do shame yourself..you can say that "Heck..it's me final year..Stuffs to it all..So what If I put a cucumber into someone else's pants ??"..but the teachers said all Form 5's should be in a squad already..So my 2 friends and I jumped into one..After listening to the teacher's pep talk..he suddenly gave out a loud order..and everybody friggin looked to the right..making my friends and I the first person in front of the line..then everybody started friggin MARCHING!!..So we were all "..d'oh"...Luckily the orders meant that it was all for today..*wipes sweat off face*..That's about all there is..Oh yeah ..if anyone's interested in buying new LCD monitors pls tell me XD

Cyas all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home