Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Results week

Ah heh...I guess we're gonna start getting our results starting from today. Got add. maths paper 1 today. Aziz came in, gave the papers..then went out. Suddenly, the whole class hears him shouting and yelling at a guy from another class. Some say he hit the fellow too. I'm not completely sure, but I think he sent the dude to the office too. He came back saying, "I can tolerate you being naughty, but not well-mannered."...Oh well. Also got back English..finally got an A1. Last paper I only got an A2. As before, I'm now getting low marks in paper 2...But luckily this time, I got better marks for English *grins*. The teacher wants me to type up my Essay for her with the corrections she gave. But my friend has my paper with him, so I'll have to wait.

By the way, we're going to HUKM tomorrow. I don't think we're gonna really go and see some cadavers..but you never know O_o...Pn. Mazuva said she would take us to go see some..but she's transferred away...I miss her *cries*. ..I hope we can go see some babies XD..maybe swap 'em too heh heh heh...

I gave my friend her birthday present today..I was late by..5 days. Sorry =P. (Guys..I really need the money..please pay me back O_O..Or I'll have to eat air the whole of next week).

I now realize that trying to post while listening to songs seriously affects my thinking skills. (I hardly ever think..listening to songs..while..they seriously fug it up even more)..So I bid you, adieu.

3 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

long time no post your comments.
No good. Your fans nothing to read, quite sien.

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Stryder said...

Aihh..talk about bursting my already tiny bubble =)

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Stryder said...

Wait..O_O FUGGIT! I don't even have fans....you had me going for a minute there XD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home