Friday, December 14, 2007

Tagged again..O_o

Tagged by Yee Jin (Yes..I copied the whole thing from the blog.)

LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:
1. A girlfriend..no wait..make that.._that_ girl as my girlfriend
2. For my phone to be fixed >_< free ="P">


PERSON WHO TAGG-ED YOU IS: Sha Yee Jin

YOUR 5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER :
1. Blur..Very..very blurr
2. Pretty..am I allowed to say that she's pretty ?
3. Funny..She's so frackin funny XD
4. She's super duper smart too
5.She has ginormous eye bags=P

MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU:
Uh...I walked her to SBU once..does that count ? Cause she hasn't done anything for me =P

THE MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE/SHE SAID TO YOU:
"I ham sap ah ? Neh! Kent teach me wan!!"

I was framed I tell you...


IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER, YOU WILL:
Change nothing...Seriously..do you know how phun Yee Jin is ??!!

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, THE REASON WILL BE:
She keeps on blaming me for her pervertedness..

PASS THE QUIZ TO 10 PEOPLE THAT YOU WISH TO KNOW HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT YOU:
1. Yuen Cheng
2. Ji Yang
3. Choon Ting
4. Kah Mun
5. Chun Hoe (Chun Hoe does have a blog what)
6. Abigail (Does she have a blog ?)
7. Melissa Hsu
8. Jun Yuen
9. Kar Kit

I ran out of people too list..Yes..I'm a sad loner..XD


WHO IS NO. 7 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH?
Her boyfriend..check her blog..You can see his pic there already.

WHO IS NO. 9 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH?
Kar Kit ...I have no friggy idea.....O_O

IF NO.9 AND NO.1 ARE TOGETHER, WILL IT BE A GOOD THING?

Kar Kit and Yuen Cheng...Poor Kit...Poor...Poor..Kit...XD

WHAT ABOUT NO. 1 AND NO. 5?
Seriously..Yuen Cheng and Chun Hoe aren't bad together..right ?..If you've been in my class and seen them together..You'd feel the same way too ^^

WHAT IS NO. 3 STUDYING?
No idea yet..He's going to work in January though..lucky blastard

WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU CHATTED WITH NO. 6?
Chatted..you mean like..face to face ??..On Ju wee's birthday I guess

DOES NO. 4 WORK?
Yes..Methinks

DOES NO. 8 HAS ANY COUSIN IN HIS/HER OWN SCHOOL?
Er..Nope I think

WILL YOU WOO NO. 8?
Jun korrr...you want me or notttt ?

HOW ABOUT NO. 5?
Crap..why did I put no 5 and 8's names as guys ? ..Of course not O_O

DOES NO. 2 HAVE ANY SIBLINGS?
Crap..I think Ji Yang has siblings..I'm not sure..you do, right ?

HOW DID YOU GET TO KNOW ABOUT NO.3?
Yeah..same class since form 2

AND NO.4?
Same class since form 4

WHERE DOES NO.1 LIVE AT?
No idea..sowwiee you stalker

HOW DID YOU GET TO KNOW NO.2?
School..DAMMIT..Like..You've run out of questions, haven't you ??!!


IS NO.5 THE SEXIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD?
WTF...I should just change Chun hoe's name and place a girl's name in his place..O_O...

You're asking me if Chun Hoe = Sexy. I can not answer that. He's very fit. That I can say ...

That's taken care of. Yee Jin, next time you tag me..gimme some better questions XD


PS I'd like to apologise to Kit (I don't dare type out the full name..y'know..case I get it wrong and He dumps me more than he already has).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home