Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Tagged by Yuen Cheng

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE

name: Leslie Wong Yip Kent

birth date: 27 June 1990

eye colour: Brownish Dark XD (look a bit closer, eh ? =p)

hair colour: Black ? With a few stray strands of brown and white.

right or left: I'm a rightie.



LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE

my heritage: Chinese..Right, mom ?

my fears: The sounds when you graze those styrofoam thingeys together...or bugs.

my weaknesses: Impatient. Very loud and rude. Perv--..I think that's enough.

my perfect pizza: Cheese. Cheese is what the doctor ordered.



LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW

my thoughts 1st waking up: "I don't remember putting a torchlight down there".

my bedtime: Depends. I can go all night if I don't get caught =P

my most-missed-memory: Most missed memory.... Probably the sights of China..the mountain regions of China, that is.



LAYER 4: MY PICK

pepsi or coke: Beer for the win....I mean uh..Coke
Single or grouped dates: Single dates. I'd like to know her better or be more intimate with her.
Addidas or Nike: Nike. Most of shirts are Nike anyways ^^ But Addidas is still cool.
tea or nestea: Tea please. Chinese tea, preferably.
chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla. Chocolate only when I'm feeling down.
cappucino or coffee: Hot chocolate ^^. Cause I can't choose between either.

LAYER 5: DO YOU...
smoke: I don't smoke. And I never will. Unless people smoke next to me, but then I'm still a second-hand smoker. *&^R& Cigarettes anyways .
curse: Heh heh heh........^^^ see that ?
take a shower: Sure I do. Thrice daily.
have a crush: Yes.
think u've been in love: I'll always love my family...but yes. I've been in love
go to skul: No more school for me. From now on, it's gonna be college, university, or ..some other place.
wanna get married: Definitely. I'm still looking for that special someone.
believe urself: I always believe myself when I say that I will never get a girlfriend. Does that count ? XD
think ur a health freak: Not really. I try to keep myself clean. But most people think leaving facial hair unshaven isn't clean...soo...yeah..>_<>

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST
drank alcohol: Yah. At weddings and stuff.
gone to da mall: Yes, of course. I haven't been to the pavillion yet though.
been on stage: Jah. During the Promtay, I was one of the emcees ^^ I was so scared.
eaten sushi: Yah. But I don't really like the raw fish. Bring on teh wasabi !!
dyed ur hair: Yeah. My mom dyed my hair brown for me =)'

LAYER 7: HAVE U EVER
...played a stripping game: Never. But if you are playing a session soon, would you mind if I joined as a spectator ? =P
changed who u were to fit in: Yeah..am sowwiee..

LAYER 8: AGE UR HOPING

...to b married: Before 30 I hope. I think I should have found someone by then >_<

to ride a motorbike: As soon as my mom lets me =P

LAYER 9: IN A GIRL

...best eye colour: Black or brown. I just want to be able to stare into her eyes for a long time.

best hair colour: Black as night, or brown.

best hair style: Straight always works for me. But the ends shouldn't be a straight line though..I'd rather a tail.

short or long hair: Long..long for the win =)..Depends on the girl actually ^^

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE U DOING

....a minute ago: Still answering this...

1 hour ago: Eating Swenson's at Tesco Lotus

.4-5 hours ago: Playing around at the beach.

1 month ago: Trying to cram in as much as possible for the SPM.

1 year ago: Wondering what the eff SPM would be like XD

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES

...i love: *Name removed XD..she doesn't read my blog anyways =P*

i feel like: Going to sleep...or asking a girl out..both XD

i hate: it when I can't think of what to write in my blog

i hide: uh...nothing physical but a lot of emotions inside ?

i miss: All my friens ...O_O

i need: a job XD and a girlfriend. Whichever comes first ^^

LAYER 12: TAG 5 PPL!

1. Kah Mun

2.Yee Jin

3.Chun Hoe

4. Melissa

5. Choon Ting


Nights all. Greets from Phuket ^^

PS Still typing up the Promtay thingey. Might take a while more heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home