Thursday, January 03, 2008

First day of Operation : Get my driving license

Yeah..My mom called me yesterday and told me, the driving instructor will come and pick you up tomorrow in the morning. D'oh

She told me he would be at the gate at around 11 am. I woke up at 10. I rushed through my bath. I took my dog out for her walk, and cut my fingernails. I didn't know if I'd have enough time to wash the dishes or hang the clothes, but by Jeebus, I managed to do it all. I called up the fellow and he said that he'd be there any minute. Fearing that I be too rushed when he showed up, I quickly finished up what I had to do, locked the door and went outside to wait for him.

He showed up in a kancil. A kancil without air conditioning. However, there was a pretty girl sitting next to him in the front seat. I didn't get a good look at her though. Anyways, as it turns out, we were gonna go to the Ulu Langat training centre. Most everyone I know went there. Even my parents O_O. It's a nice place with beautiful scenery. The 5 hours lecture though..was kinda different.

It was split into 2 sessions. First session was conducted by a Malay dude. He talked about the roadsigns and ethics. Then it was break time. The 2nd session was by an Indian dude. He was livelier and funnier. Made lots of jokes. And told us lots of funny stories =P

He told us that in Japan, when you're taking the On-The-Road driving tests, you get to drive a BMW 3-series. When you're taking the mountain driving tests, you get to drive a Mazda RX-8!! No wonder they keep on drifting and stuff.

Class ended at about 5.30pm. I was pooped. Another driving instructor then took me back home.

After dinner, I went to Brian's place. Then, Kit and Marcus joined us, and we went for pool. I smell of smoke. My fingers are already tired from typing this. Bwahaha.

Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home