Saturday, January 05, 2008

Wha...it's noon already ?

Yeah..that's what I said when I checked my clock. I woke up at 12.30 today. It's the latest I've woke up at this year =P

So I quickly did all my chores and again fired up Team Fortress 2. Gawds I love that game. I reckon I should get around to installing Portal and Episode 2. But not now heh.

Didn't do much. I just did the usual chores. Around 2, my sister came back with her friend. They wanted to eat some stuff, but there was only fried rice left. So I went out and tapau some food from the mamak. I ordered them a Roti Pisang and 2 Roti Canai. Meanwhile, I had meself a Rojak Mi. Damn their gravy. It owns me. I decided to belanja my sister. But only because I wanted her to wash the dishes =P

During dinner, my father taught us the art of Chop-stick-do. He grabbed the stalk of a vegetable with his chopsticks and in pure zen language said, "Grab this veggie from me." My sister lost utterly. I tried but I only managed to hold it down for a bit, and he swiped it from me. Finally, after we got scolded by my mother, we just quietly had our food. When we were about all finished, my dad did the same thing with a piece of meat. This time I managed to grab it from him. But he managed to hit the meat and split it in half O_O. I was like, "...What the ??".



This is the bud of a lotus flower growing in the garden. My mom's started gardening a few years ago. Our greatest achievement was a very very tall sunflower. Seriously, it was humongous. Anyways, I'll try to take a picture of the flower every day and post it here till it blossoms. Just for fun =P. Picture was taken with my phone in close-up mode.




And this is my dog. Her name is Soya. XD No, she isn't missing an ear, it's just tucked in. I wuff her ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home