Saturday, March 17, 2007

rawr!

*Rises from teh relatively dark shadows below his desk*
Mweh heh...I've been gone for a month plus haven't I ? Who cares though XD...now lemme see now...Where did I leave off?..

Aha..I didn't get bombed in Thailand..we arrived home safely =P...I wish something had happened though..Like maybe they had captured Koh Samui..So I wouldn't have to go back to Malaysia and take the exams >_<..But *sighs*...after the exams..was one week of..nothingness....Then the holidays..which will end tomorrow haha...I did the fakey kerja amal with some friends on Tuesday..2 boys 2 girls...you'd think something might have happened..and something did..but it wasn't good ....At least I got to walk with a girl .."Pathetic...." I know..I know....

I don't really have much to say now actually..I promise to post tomorrow..cause now the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is on now..and you can never have enough boobs to watch XD..nights

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home