Sunday, March 18, 2007

..why do I like girls ?

No..that isn't in the sense that it's like "Why am I not gay ?!"...oO..It's just that..why do I have to like girls ? Why can't I just focus on gaming ? (you'll notice I didn't mention my studies...that's because it's already a lost cause)..Girls (well..actually..just this one particular girl heh) eat away at my heart...Late at night when I'm not asleep (too much chinese tea)..I toss and turn..I keep on piecing together scenarios where I confess to this girl that I like her...But I never do what I dream XD..And it doesn't help that I'm a total idiot around her...Cause I have like what...3 personalities ? =P...I'm friggin crazy at school..Frickiny friggin crazy at tuition..and I'm a saint at home...It's not gonna work out..Besides....I'm old now...(I mean..my ways of thinking are ancient to say the least)...the girl(s) want stuff I can't give..some want to go to noisy exciting places...I can go too..but I need someone to understand that "Silence Is Golden" as well....I'm gonna live my life single aren't I ? ^_^

1 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home