Saturday, September 08, 2007

The 1000-word barrier

I got my English results the other day. I got an A1. I'm quite happy with the result, although I know the peeps in the other classes still beat me. My English teacher asked me to type up my essay and hand it to her. I had to pass it up by Friday. Then on Thursday, Pn.Ng asked me to type up the entry form for the Ping Pong competition. I stayed up all night on Thursday to type the two up. Mainly because I spent a lot of time looking up other websites while typing them...Heh.

I finished the entry form first. Then I typed my essay including the corrections my teacher gave me. After finishing it, I used Word Count and I was amazed at the number of words in my essay. I had 1350 words in it. *Cracks out the champagne*. This might be an easy achievement for some, but in my school exams, I've never written near 1000 words before. I'm actually tempted to edit the essay till I get 1337 words. Anyways, I forgot to hand in the essay on Friday. And Pn. Ng said that the Pengetua wants us to delay the competition as it's too near the finals for the other forms. She also said it was unfair to the Malays as they are beginning to Fast next week. So now, our competition is going to be held tentatively during the month of October. After the PMR examinations...I wonder if I can get a mixed doubles partner.

I'm sick now by the way. Must be the bloody combination of only a few hours of sleep per day and the very spicy food I'm eating. The whole of last week, I went to sleep on average at 2 AM. Then some days I eat very hot and spicy food at the mamak stall. I guess on Thursday we shouldn't have played that full court 2 on 2 basketball game. ( I lost, naturally). We ran like mad. I had a serious headache on Friday. The whole day. I asked my friends for some Panadol but they didn't have any. I even went for tuition. Seriously felt woozy. Went and bought a strip of Panadol at 7-11. Took 2 but no effect. Then after tuition, I went to Times Square with my friend who wanted to buy basketball shoes and a basketball. He left the ball with me, asking me to bring it today during Subash's class. I didn't go today, cause I was feeling something awful. Sorry man. I'll bring it on Monday. I also sneezed out blood at night. So..I don't reckon I should even be on the computer..Sooo......nights all.

(PS. I have her picture now mwahahha..She is Sooooooo pretty O_O)

3 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

only you comment she is pretty. Nobody agree with you also. HAhaha

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Stryder said...

Someone else said she was pretty too. So there! XD

 
At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

who said she is pretty, you can name it or not. Otherwise, you must face the fact

 

Post a Comment

<< Home