Tuesday, September 11, 2007

It's A Beautiful Day

Heard the song from U2 before ? It's not bad actually XD. But I'm talking about today in general. It's about 6 now....It's been a cloudless day. The sunshine is warm and it's breezy outside. If only the SPM is over heh.

I skipped school today since my friends weren't gonna come either. I still woke up early though. Played some GW then I had to rest, because my headache's still not completely gone. I went back to school at around 1.30pm to see if the teachers gad given back any papers. All in all, I'm now missing two subject results, Biology and EST. I'm happy to announce that I haven't failed any subject yet, and I hope this remains. Lowest mark is currently Moral Studies at 58. Which goes to show the standard of morals I have eh ? =P Sad thing is, all other subjects are at about 60-ish. Cept fer Maths...*sighs*

The Form 3s class had ended when I reached school. Lucky she didn't see me , because my friends say my legs are too damn hairy. I agree with em heh... There was a teacher in class when I got to my class, I went in and told her I couldn't come since I was sick, and that I was there to pick up my papers. After sitting down for a few moments, Pn. Aminah came in to give us our sejarah papers. I went up to her and asked for my paper but she thought that I was absent on the day of the exam. After explaining a wee bit more, she understood. Phew....I didn't fail =P.

Anyways...Time to go then. Cyas ^^

7 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger Michael said...

this time arrogant already lah.
Soooooooooooooooooooooooo .............

 
At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you geng lah...know how to use 'arrogant'...

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Someone not dare to use the real name. What you scare

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Stryder said...

I was at Berjasa earlier when I posted that..too lazy to sign in =)..Dude stop stalking my blog XD

 
At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like that only your blog become famous. You see, now your fans increase daily and many fans visit your blog. WAhahah

From : Shin Chan's idol, Tong Gan Ciu YAn

 
At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hey kent, hairy legs are cute ok :) Turn on ah =D

mel here btw im too lazy to sign in :p

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Stryder said...

O_O..aha..lol..Hello melissa..long time no see XD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home