Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My poor feet...

Well..I'm back from Thailand. And I've hurt myself. Firstly, on the second last day I was in Thailand, I was praying at a temple. The joss sticks went up in flames. I continued praying. Suddenly, the flames licked my left index finger. I feel a sharp stab of pain and immediately drop the joss sticks. After that, When I'm showering, whenever water touches that part, I feel pain again. I ignore it, since nothing else could be seem. When I get back to Malaysia, I look at my finger again. There's a swelling. My parents tell me to burst it and drain the water out. So, my mom pricked it with a pin and I cut the skin with a pair of sharp grooming scissors. The water is let out and I'm not worried anymore.

I was wrong. The next day, pus started to form. It became infected, I guess. And since the swelling was at the joint, I feel the pain everything I try to form my hands into a knuckle. I have to constantly keep my left index finger straight. So yes, it kinda hurts when I'm typing this.

My feet have also been hurt. I went out on Wednesday with 2 friends. At first, we were going to the karaoke and then watch a movie. But the night before, they told me that they were going to roller blade instead of watching a movie. I'll admit I was interested, yet very scared of falling down. Kind of reluctantly, we went to that place. The roller skates were a snug fit, that I can say. However, after about half an hour of going around the place while falling down frequently, I felt that the inner side of both my feet were like in flames. What does a normal guy do ? He quits and nurses his wounds. What did I do ? I continued. Slap me please. No wait, punch me. Better yet, make me fall asleep and only wake up when the wounds are healed.

Anyways, after about an hour and a half, I couldn't take it anymore. I had to take my roller skates off. My left foot was worse. The skin had come off and it looked a raw red. My right foot was kind of not bad , or so I thought. Turns out, there wasn't any raw skin because there was a swelling there just like the one on my index finger. I pricked it and drained the water about 15 minutes before I started typing this. And so, now, I think I cannot walk properly. Both of the affected areas will constantly scrape against my shoes and bring amount horrifying pain. I have no idea how I'm going to move about. I was hurting the entire time I was walking a girl to the LRT Station.

I guess I brought this on myself. My socks were loose to begin with. But dammit, it hurts so bad. The sting I get when I move makes me just stay in the same position for minutes so the pain subsides.

Well, that's about it, I guess. There's more actually. But I'll leave that for the next post.


*Should I ask her the question ? I mean, it's gonna be a new year soon. Better to be hurt in the old year and start anew next year than to be hurt next year and have that feeling all year long....but still...>_<...*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home