Friday, December 21, 2007

Tagged by Melissa..

Post fodder XD

1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?

That girl..but obviously it never is. She has _Never_ called me.

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?

Yes m'am.

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?

I listen mostly. I'm sooo out of touch with current trends..XD

4. Do you take compliments well?

Er..not really...But..I don't get lots of compliments..so who knows ^^


5. Do you play Sudoku?A wee bit when it started to come out in the papers. Not anymore.

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness,would you survive?I think I could...yeah...

7. What song are you listening to?

I have a VCD of Andy Lau's Vision Tour 2004 in the computer. Not really sure what's playing though.

8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?

Naw...Dad signed me up for some but I was shy and lazy XD

9. What was your favorite game as a kid?

Harassing girls ?

10. If a person you really liked was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you?

Of course not. =P

11. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?

I don't really mind. Converting is another matter entirely.


12. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?

I'm a guy. I'd like to be pursued. But we all know that that's impossible. So I guess, by elimination, I'm left with "to pursue"...*cries*

13. Use three words to describe yourself.

Wierd, Funny, Loud. I think XD

14. Do any songs make you cry?

A few do..but I can't list em here lest you purposely play it to make me cry, eh ?!..But Butterfly Kisses can make me cry.


15. Are you continuing your education?

Mos def. What I'm going for another matter..O_O

16. Do you know how to shoot a gun?

Nope..but there's always NS XD


17. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you'll grab?

My pillows..No pillow is left behind.

18. How often do you read books? I read a book everytime I go to the loo. Other than that, whenever I'm bored with the computer.


19. Do you think more about the past, present or future?

This question boggles the mind...I ..guess..the future ? Cause mine is so undecided now >_<

20. What is your favorite children's book?

Any and all book's from Enid Blyton. Please. They're so expensive now >_<

21. What color are your eyes?

Darkish Brown XD. Come look closer, eh ?

22. How tall are you?

A humble uh..well I'm not sure..Last I checked I was..165 cm. Surely I must have grown a wee bit by then ?...


23. Where is your dream house located?

On a hillside, in Japan, surrounded by cherry blossoms..

The other dream house would be located by the seaside. I want to see both the sunset and sunrise XD.


24. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?

Just once. I left the pics in the wash and they come out crumpled XD


25. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?

Never been there..I'm not rich, y'know ?


27. Do you like mustard?Mustard with hot dogs, me likey. Mustard up the nose, hell no.


28. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?I actually like sleeping more. But maybe that's because I haven't been getting much sleep lately.

29. Do you look like your mom or dad?

My parents say I look like my dad's younger brother.

30. How long does it take you in the shower?

Uh..anywhere from 10-20 minutes ? Shaving takes time too y'know ?


31. Can you do the splits?

Of course I can. With my fingers XD

32. What movie do you want to see right now?Stepehn Chow's new movie and Meet the Spartans XD

33. What did you do for New Year?

I forgot..I think we went to watch Fireworks

34. Do you own a camera phone?Yes..But it's in the shop now >_<. It went for a swim.

35. Was your mom a cheerleader?No, not that I know of.


37.How many hours of sleep do you get at night?It's never definite. Anywhere from none to 12 hours.

38. Do you like care bears?I don't mind them. Cause I never really watched em.


39. What do you buy at the movies?

Popcorn set. You can't make a move on the girls if you don't share the popcorn, ey ? XD

40. Do you know how to play poker?

Not too good at it.

41. Do you wear your seatbelt?

Always, when I'm in front.
42. What do you wear to sleep?

Sometimes I wear shorts and a simple T-Shirt. Sometimes, pyjamas.

43. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?

Mah hometown be in KL. Go figger what happens.

44. How many meals do you eat a day?

..Uh.....Pass.


45. Do you always read friendster bullettins ?

Deleted my friendster account a while ago heh. A longgg time ago.


46. Do you like funny or serious people better?

I like both kinds of people. Funny most of the time, serious when the situation calls for it.

47. Ever been to L.A.?

Never. I hope to go there one day. Will take my family too.

48. Did you eat a cookie today?

Nope. I'ma buy some from Famous Amos when I get back to Malaysia. D'you think a good girlfriend would cook her boyfriend cookies ?..Man..I should get myself a girlfriend >_<.

Phew..This musta been the longest tag I've ever done.

I tag teh phool who reads this. And link me XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home