Thursday, March 12, 2009

Habu

We all went down to Lowyat on Tuesday because Fai had to collect his graphic card. Went up to Thundermatch to look at the bargain bin. Kit has always been going on about how he wants a Habu. They had it listed at RM150. That was quite cheap already, but when Kit finally decided to buy it, the scanner showed it as Rm 99. O_O. So we all wanted to get one. But we didn't have enough money. Kit forgot to bring his ATM card, and I already closed my account. So we pooled together our money, and Fai bought one first.

Yet, the gods above are always about with their mischievousness. Fai lost the parking ticket when he was handing money to Kit for the mouse. A guy knocked into him and he fell over the railing. Luckily, Fai shouted "Elika" and a pretty girl popped out of nowhere and pulled him back to us. Alternately, someone knocked into Fai and whatever he was holding fell to the floor. Including the parking ticket. We couldn't find it, so in the end, we had to compensate. Rm 50. Fifty Ringgit O_O. It was lucky we didn't have enough money to buy another Habu. Even then, whatever money we had wasn't enough. So we all went back to Fai's car and looked for coins. Kit and Fai were searching every nook and cranny while I was counting the money. In the end, we had Rm 43 in notes and Rm 7 in coins. So off we went to the office to pay 'em back. They laughed at us. Seriously. I swore to go back and buy myeslf a Habu that night, and I did. Problem is, it didn't work. The tracking laser wasn't functioning. When I plugged it in, I could only click, the cursor didn't move on-screen. I was frustrated, but since I couldn't do anything, I waited.

When I got back home on Wednesday, I called up thundermatch to see if I could take my Habu back to be exchanged. They said yes, but before going, I plugged the damned rodent in one last time. It worked. Miraculously, it worked. Huzzah!. And now, I'm staring at it. It's black body, with blue lights. All so sleek and sexy.

And that is all for now. Nights =)

(No really, go away.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home