Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I realize..

I realize that to even consider getting close to a girl, you first have to win over her friend(s). If her friend(s) dislikes you, even if it's just a little, you might as well go buy a lottery ticket. Because you'll have a higher chance of success with the lottery.

Why am I saying this ?

Because it's what happened yesterday. This girl brought a friend of hers along. Both of them are from my secondary school. And the whole time, I could not even speak. That girl kept on whispering stuff to her. In front o' me. I could see it in her eyes. She has it in for me O_O. Thank god she takes the Sri Petaling line home.

Of course, all this negative-ness might be due to the fact that I have a headache and a fever...

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home