Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A humble pantun

Before I go into the title of the post...Allow me to talk about the day in general..It sucked XD

We finished the P.J test....the sit-ups..stretching..push-ups and the 1500 m..Then..half dead and wondering why I felt like my forearms had no blood going to them..I stumbled to the stadium for some basketball with the guys....

Then In Moral..We got in trouble. Mr (..Correct me if I used Mr instead of Ms or something) Fahry said that we should get in groups of 4 or 5 and write a pantun about kasih sayang terhadap keluarga. So now..let me present out humble pantun that got us in trobule

*Before that..this pantun is quite offensive..but bear in mind..it was birthed from four boys....(actually..bear in mind that I had a hand in it =P)..If you really find it too offensive and I have in anyway hurt your feelings..I do apologise..but really..girls have hurt my feelings all the time though XD*

Susu

Lima belas tahun dahulu,
Semasa ibu masih ada susu.
Ibu memberi banyak benda,
penuh kasih, penuh cinta.

Cinta itu ialah apa,
Saya ada, adik juga.
Saya minum, adik bersama,
Akhirnya apa pun tidak ada.

Lima belas tahun lalu,
Adik sihat, saya juga.
Malangnya,ibu tidak sihat kerana,
Dia telah kehabisan susu.

Dengan isteri, telah berumah tangga,
Saya minta susu dia.
Dia malu bagi saya,
Akhirnya saya cerai dia


Okey dokey now....again I apologize if I offended anyone..also I apologize if this thing wasn't very pantun-ish either. That's that..Nights =)


2 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Blogger Observer said...

twisted bugger... I copy ur content in my blog.. ahhaha

 
At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pleasantly disturbing.. Im doin a bungalow design based on malay poetry..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home