Saturday, March 24, 2007

I _____ You

...the title has no meaning whatsoever..don't be thinking something else okay ?

I have watched Mr Bean's Holiday. Rowan Atkinson still Fuggin rocks heh =) The Great One's awesome dancing and singing routine is the best =P Really had me laughing. Restaurant scene was great too. I'm gonna watch it again if possible ^^

As I write this, I'm a bit drunk as we've just celebrated my sister's birthday. Not beer this time..we had Sake =) The tiramisu wasn't bad..But the sake was better.

Nothing much happened I guess. I still feel down a bit because of personal problems but except for that I'm fine. The moral folio's finished..I'm safe for the time being..so G'night folks.

Gracias =)

(Since I'm drunk, I'm considering going to sleep immediately to see if I can get a nice dream XD)

1 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i trust you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home