Thursday, September 13, 2007

The hundredth Post XD

I started this blog last year..seeing if I could maintain for a long period of time, because previous blogs I had died after a few weeks or so. This baby of mine though, has been around for more than a year. Though I have virtually no readers, I'm happy that I got this far =P

I was gonna dedicate the hundredth post to my friend who had his birthday yesterday..but oh well..(By the way, Smile, Chun Hoe! XD..and damn your ashtray crap ^^ )....I got my Biology results today..I am happy to say that I did not fael =)..Same marks as Moral though..so it's bad...But as long as it's all over..I'm glad. The SPM is gonna come in about what..50+ days right ? I wonder why I'm still not beginning to study...

We had PJ till recess today...The teacher didn't come and tell us to go back to class..so we kept on playing...Played basketball and table tennis. It's been a long time since I've played table tennis...Confound the pengetua for delaying our school match till after the PMR. 50 sen says she'll tell us to postpone it cause by then, it'll be too near the SPM...I was late for school today too heh..When I reached the mamak outside of school, my friend was already there so I sat down too..then we had some food to eat..by the time we got to the gate, we were already late. They told me the latecomers have been doing "star jumps"..I had no idea what they were...but luckily, they didn't punish us today because the teachers had to take a picture at the tarmac.

Went to Sushi King today with my friends...I just want to say that this month, I've forked out a lot of money. This..has got to stop O_O....First time I've seen Sushi King packed..mostly students too heh....Kept on eating prawns..since we figgered that we're "saving" the most money like that..today was the last day of Sushi King's promotion..anything off the belt was RM2..I'd still rather order a set meal..After finishing, I asked my mother to take me home...

Jacky Cheung, one of the four Heavenly Kings (the old and better ones mind you), is performing tomorrow..and I'm so bloody pissed that I can't go...I really like his voice...I wanted so much to buy a ticket, but I didn't want to go alone..*sighs*...The whole time I was in my mom's car, 988 FM and MY FM kept on broadcasting his songs and promoting the concert.....I'm gonna start saving now for his next concert...If he ever comes again..(God..please make him come again).

Nights all =)

8 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dong Gan Ciu Yan is coming. You cant buy the ticket lah. Becaus eall the ticket has been sold off last week. Only left RM198. And as usual, what i want to comment is JAcky Cheung is old. He has to retire and who will replace him? ......... Deng... Deng Deng Deng, he is the top singer in 21 century- Eason Chan Yat Xun. WAahahahaha

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Stryder said...

Eason ain't that young either...Diss the King again and I'll poke you =)

 
At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DOng GAn Ciu YAn very geng 1 woh.
I have a power named Dong GAn Se Guang. You cant succeed. Wahahahahaha

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Stryder said...

I know your Add Maths very geng lah XD

 
At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your English also not bad, why always mention about add. maths, boring already lah

 
At 2:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/warfarin]Purchase Warfarine 5mg
[/url]warfarin weight gain
Purchase Warfarin 5 mg Online
warfarin 1 mg recall
coumadin plavix
Order Coumadin 2 mg

 
At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]purchase copegus
[/url] rebetol
virazole buy
order rebetol online

 
At 2:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/biaxinclarithromycin/]biaxin where to buy
[/url][url=http://www.freewebs.com/online-biaxin/]purchase biaxin online
[/url][url=http://www.freewebs.com/buy-sustiva-efavirenz/]Generic Sustiva 200 mg
[/url][url=http://www.freewebs.com/buy-asacol-mesalamine/]purchase Lialda
[/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home