Monday, September 17, 2007

...Is he gone ? XD

..Why haven't I posted in a bit ? It's to avoid that dude from posting comments on my new posts...Yes..you CH =P..Sides..nothing to post about.....But meh..I guess I should put in something..

I was late again today..Pn. Fauziah (Did I get her name right ? ) said that if the same people are late tomorrow, she'd call our parents and talk to them....scarrryyy =P..Then during English..Miss Hemadewi asked me to write an essay.."Just half-a-page or a page..the title is *Twig*.."..At first I wasn't quite sure what the title was..I thought it was *twinkle*...or *twiggies*..then she confirms that it's Twig....So I just write whatever I thought of at that time O_O...

During BM, Pn. Suhana asked us to find the meaning of some idioms and make a sentence with them..I asked another Malay teacher for her idiom dictionary..finished just a idioms..then the period was over..So I walk out of the class to return the dictionary...When I come back, the dudes sitting in my area are all arguing loudly and shouting.."Why do the good things happen when I'm not here ? ", I ask myself..=P..turns out..a girl was sitting on another dudes chair..and I don't know what led to it exactly..but the dude was turning around....and as he turned around..the girl's face was smothered (Okay..I'm not sure about this..) by his arse...Again..I'm not completely sure...they both deny that arse was applied to face..I have no idea either..because I wasn't in class..oh well...We got some laughs out of it =)

Then during Moral, Fahry divided the whole class into 2 groups. Those who got 60 and above for Moral, and those who got below 60..I'm in the sub-60 group..>_<..Then he divided each group into smaller groups..2 or 3 persons per group. After that, the groups who got 60 and above were instructed to...guide/tutor the sub-60s...I stuck with my friends..so in the end..we still sat at the same place, with Clement joining in...Fahry says that the above 60's are responsible for us sub-60s to get better results....blah this blah that...then he came over to my table..and said that he'd and I quote, "Smackdown" Chun Hoe...XD..Anyways..that's about it fer today I guess..I dunno what else to write..if you came here for some funny stories..you'll have to wait a bit more..I'm drained now..

Nights ^^

2 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, Blogger Michael said...

At first, you really spell the teacher name wrongly. And no nned to ask me, cz i also dunno, but i can sure that you are wrong.

Aiya, suddenly forgot what should i type. You are lucky today, because i left comment in choon thing blog just now.

So, what to do, waiting for the next

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Stryder said...

Or was it ..Pn. Faizzah ?..Man..I keep on forgetting..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home