Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wudafoo..exams ?

Okay....it's getting really boring in school nowdays..Less than 20 people came today...And we only had BI and Moral....When it was time for Maths, Mr. Khairol told us that we were gonna have exams from tomorrow till next Wednesday....5 subjects..each subject with a few modules..and each module based on 1 chapter.....Idiotic huh ? And I think that we're all gonna sit together..and the question paper will be displayed using a projector..I'm not completely sure..But I'm gonna write stupid stuff..=P

During Chemistry, some people asked Miss Liena to let them do the soap experiment again because they weren't present the day most of us did it..so she took them to the lab..to the others, she said we could stay in class or go to the library..So..I went to the library..and I finished the Jungle Book ...Suddenly I want to watch the movie again heh....

Oh well...cyas all ^^

(I so want to skip the exams O_O )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home