Monday, September 24, 2007

I did _not_ get drunk =)

Saturday's subash class was as usual..I lent clement my handphone so that he could take some pictures of that girl..but he ended up making a video of her..from behind.....when we all looked at the video..we all collectively thought "..Wtf ?"..Meh...then after Subash went for Add Math's tuition..My teacher finally gave me back my "300" DVD..so that my friend could watch it =P..

Went to a friend's house for a party (..It had food and card games..ergo, it's a party XD )..I reached her home at about 5 pm....Strange street placing..Streets 1 - 4 are horizontal and streets above 4 are vertical..(or vice versa..depending how you look at it)..most of the guys had arrived..only 2 other people weren't there yet..played some card games until they all arrived...then we ate..steamboat style XD..It was bloody hot....fishballs..meatballs..eggs (small ones eh..)..sausages...blurg..I felt bloated and very hot after we all finished..then we all went inside again..Some of the guys played a game involving mahjong tiles..I had no idea how to play..so I played a game of chess with a friend..I lost =)..then 2 of the girls had to leave...it was still early >_<..Whyyy ??....after a bit more..they decided that they all wanted to play "Dare"..*shivers*....So we all got into the organizer's bedroom and dim the lights...5 cards are taken out of a deck..(Depends on the number of people playing)..and shuffled..then placed on the bed..we each take a card..the person who gets an ace then picks a number from 2-5..the person who is picked announces him/herself..then the picker announces another number and they have to do something....icky..O_O..Later on, we added "Truth"..so we ended up with "Truth Or Dare"..you could pick Truth or Dare..I regret picking Truth now O_O..And yes..I thought up most of the ...*dares*.. muahahahahaha...we all agreed that anything said or done in the room stayed in the room...so it's all safe..(I hope)..

After that, we went downstairs for some supper..then we all left at around 12.30 am..cause her parents wouldn't let us stay over..Bummer XD....Reached home, took a bath and slept almost immediately..

Funny thing though, this morning, I had a dream..I woke up and all the guys who were at the party were in my house..strangely, my house and morphed into a big condominium..we went out and magically, there was a beautiful forest right next to the condominium...we went to the forest..and then suddenly, it turns out to be a park..and there were a lot of people there...but I suddenly decided I had enough..so I woke up ..found my room in proper order..and went downstairs...I saw my father outside checking the car..and then ..I wake up again O_O....I had a tad too much wine and beer I guess

(PS, Kah Mun and Weng Chee..I apologize for what I said about the girl's boyfriend..Wasn't thinking straight..please forgive)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home