Thursday, September 20, 2007

....There are 2 types of transistors....How many types of transistors are there ?

The title question was among some of the ..well.."very clear" questions that were asked of us in today's diagnostic test..5 modules in total..30 questions each..half an hour per module....the way this thingey was done was as such:

All the form 5's goes to the Hall of Fame..we all sit together..and are given OMR sheets..there are 3 projection screens around the hall..we look at whichever screen is closest..then..the questions are displayed on the screen..each question is allocated a maximum of 1 minute..and then..you shade the answer chosen...It's all bloody idiotic..cause we can ask our neighbour at anytime..5 modules..it was bloody torture..and after we finished all 5..we had to mark other people's papers..and after That, we had to group all the modules together and key in the marks into the teacher's laptop...I stayed until about 2.10 to key in mine and Angsana's paper..

Heh..I got some bad news after recess...it seems the girl of my dreams has went and added another dude on MSN..I know I'm being stupid and jealous....but it really crushes my fragile heart =D...*sighs*...Time to move on....

Cyas

5 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger Michael said...

I guess today u sure will upgrade your blog. And do you have thought before you face the fact. At first, why Neoh suddenly tell me? Cannot be mah, i am not his best friend. Maybe have some trick inside le. Sometime, you must trust yourself, your six sense and also she. Today dont know why leh, i become so good, console ppl. And the last advice is we must think pessimistic. Trust youself

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Stryder said...

Dude..pessimistic is to think on the negative or bad side =P. The operative word here is "Maybe". I've faced crap loads of "maybe"s before..this one is no different..I just let go..It's okay..I'm used to it XD

 
At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol~~~jealous ar...don jealous la,,u stil got me...lai la

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Stryder said...

*sobs*....why do I get all the men ?!
XD

 
At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am girl la...ur beloved...hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home